PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I saw that pipe yesterday Peck. I absolutely love it. It was hard to refrain from not pulling the trigger. Absolutely gorgeous grain on that one. Boy, Ace is one lucky dude! :wink:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
From now on this will be my standard method of congratulating people on their new pipes (especially if it is a particularly nice one such as this Rad):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Beauty, a Radesian is on my short list of pipes to acquire. I'm very sorry Peck is no longer showing pics of his pipes but I'm thankful his friend Ace has the cojones to show his. Wink,wink,nudge,nudge!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
That blast is like sweet flowing lava. I really like how it contrasts the smooth textures.
Beautiful pipe. I'm happy for you.
And seriously I hope everyone does keep posting their beauties. I usually only visit this forum daily and I would miss some works of art if ya'll didn't.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That pipe oozes with precision craftsmanship and beautiful grain.

A perfect rendition of the shape too! Thanks for posting the pix! :clap:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Oh, man, I thought I saw myself in the birdseye! Thanks for posting that pic. What a wonderful, beautiful pipe. Yep. I'm saving up!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I can neither confirm nor deny.
Let's see, that beautiful Rhody Left Foley, AL yesterday, It's probably making its way through PA now, and should be crossing the Canadian border sometime on Monday. :D

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, awesome looking Rad. I love his rhody's and they smoke incredibly well. You got some killer birdseye on the top of that one. Great stain and stem application also, I am sure you are going to enjoy smoking it.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Excuse me for being dense, but did I miss something?
Is Peck's pseudonym "Ace"?
well, to whomever it went to, that is a beauty.
I don't own a Rhodesian. Hmmm. Maybe Ace will lend it to me. Hey, what a great idea. Rotating pipes amongst members!

Status
Not open for further replies.