PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
This is an unsafe topic topic 05! You better watch what you post. Consider this a warning. ;)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
She didn't drive up the porch steps or through the front door or into the hall and drop

the packages on the hall table out the truck window. For her, perhaps this was a

personal best for athletic achievement. Theme from Rocky, high fives all around.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
This is an unsafe topic topic 05! You better watch what you post. Consider this a warning. [;)]
I realized I would be treading on thin ice six, but went for it anyway. :rofl:

I absolutely couldn't resist sharing, people simply amaze me at times, this should not be a reflection of the company but the individual themselves. Lazy SOB

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I consider myself to be the poster boy for laziness but this one-ups me. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.....but that would require effort; so screw it.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I don't get the reference. She got out of the truck to put the packages on the top step. She could have just chucked them up there. :D

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
It only appears to be laziness...mail carriers have to be extremely careful. You all have a serious lack of appreciation for the hazards they face in the course of their duties:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg3DB1lnpq0

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Spikes! Excellent solution.

[Rant]The local mailman here got lazy and started cutting across my neatly manicured sod lawn.

It was so bad he wore the grass bare on the path he took every day. Looked like shit. I had to

install slate stepping stones to mitigate the problem. The Post Office government is the

employer of last resort. This country is going to hell right before our eyes.[/Rant]

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
What a PIG, :evil: I would show that video to the post office so she could be caned. :evil:

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
When she oozed back into the van I thought she was going to tip it over or at least break the grab handle. What a lazy fat a$$ lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.