PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
It's F***ing freezing outside, but here I am inside, slippers on and smoking a bowl of fine burley blend in my newly acquired pre republic Pete with a fresh cup of perfectly brewed coffee...I had to tell someone.
What's your little bit of nirvana?

Jul 12, 2011
Sitting outside in that freezing cold with big bowl of Haddo's with side of Turkish coffee...got that moment, so forgetting

just how cold it really is....bacci pipe stuck to lip, heheh

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
The very fact you have the luxury of smoking indoors would be considered pipe nirvana for many. I'm currently enjoying the last bowl of Royal Challenge and every single bowl tasted like heaven. Now, what to open next, mmmm.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Seems we're both drunk or our humor is in bloom! Either way we'll probably burn in a lake of fire. :rofl:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
If I said it wasn't sappy, it would be a complete denial.

A denial.

A denial.

A denial. etc.
Okay, back on topic, smoking some Red Cake with a cup of Earl Grey, and the night I had at work is just melting away.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
You guys are Kurtailing this thread!
I love the moment I open the truck door, the first few puffs in the below freezing air are sublime and flavourful after the warm truck...not sure about the science there but it happens every morning and evening.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I am having my first smoke of the Cuban Mixture right now and if this is not Nirvana, I do not know what is.

My body is happy.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Just this very week I finally broke down and bought a little space heater and a 250W work light to put above my folding camp chair in the garage. First time in months that my hands didn't lock down in the cold and the top of (bald) head felt like it was actually catching some rays!! Nirvanasaurus Rex!

Status
Not open for further replies.