A Great Trade From A Great Guy. Another Buckeye Of Course:) Thanks JC!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I had half of an 8oz tin of H&H Louisianna Red I was trading last week because I could not smoke it. I is a wonderful tasting blend, but it was like smoking acid to me. One of our many great members, JC, took me up on the deal. He said I had to trust him and so I did. He knew that I was exploring the wonderful world of Flake, Cake and Plug tobacco, and set me up with way more than I could have ever asked for. He is another Buckeye like me. Maybe not an OSU fan, but lives in this great state. Just thought it to be noteworthy. I like to give credit and praise to those who do right by me so here is a big THANKS to you JC. Check out this get up ya'll!!!! Oh, My favorite by far is Rattrays Marlin Flake!!!
2012-09-23140006_zpsa7d1f0b2.jpg

2012-09-23135944_zpsee1c4034.jpg

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I've been at it since Friday. I have had a pipe in my mouth almost the entire time I've been awake. The other half of the tin I traded to Chris and did well there too. He gave me Rattrays hal o'the wind, Park-Lane Connoisseurs Flake, PS Luxury Twist flake, and 1888 late night and I've been a pipe lush. I can't get enough of Rattrays Vapers. They are the absolute best IMO. Sweet as sugar and satisfying!!!!

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Maybe in time I will be able to trade some baccy with some members as my collection grows. But for now I can say great haul and kudos on the "pipe lush" comment as I have never heard that before! :) - I have a seriously nasty cold that on it's 3rd day today has become a flu like thing with my throat feeling as if I have a golf ball stuck in it. I have been puffing a little here and there with a fan going and windows open.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Aw man. That sucks John. Get well brother. My dad swears by hot toddies. He takes whiskey, lemon juice and honey, warm. Then puts a halls in his mouth and covers up. He repeats the process till he feels better.lol I think he just gets drunk, but he says that when he starts sweating , he knows the sick is coming out of him. Worth a try. I was always afraid of a hangover on top of the sickness 8O lol

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
You're welcome Shawn... and I'm happy with my end of the trade as well.
BTW... just to clear up something you said earlier...

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Hehe, I went through a spell where I didn't like the buckeyes. It was when they fired Earl Bruce. I just hated Cooper. Once they got rid of Cooper I was a proud fan again. Hell I lived on OSU campus 6 Years.lol Thanks again JC :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.