Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
But he smokes menthol??
Ugh :crazy:
Does anyone make/sell/smoke some sort of mint blend? Like an ACTUAL pipe blend?
What do you menthol smokers smoke in your pipes?

sailortodd

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
I will start by saying I haven't ever been fond of menthols. I smoked them when I was out and had to bum from friends or when it was the only pack available (in a ship's store with very limited stock to begin with things run out quickly).
That being said, I have tried one minty blend. I didn't like it, but it might be just the thing for your friend. It is Adirondack Northway blend from cupojoes.com. I reviewed it years ago on here: Adirondack Northway. I was not a fan, but it was well done for what it is.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Let him know that while his interest is appreciated, we're currently not accepting any new Menthol smokers, but to please keep checking back because people do die and applications are accepted.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/gawith-hoggarth/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=198478
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Sutliff/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=140871

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Let him know that while his interest is appreciated, we're currently not accepting any new Menthol smokers, but to please keep checking back because people do die and applications are accepted.
:rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Aren't some of the bagged RYO "pipe" tobaccos also menthol? But I would strongly encourage your friend to try some of the hundreds of aromatics in a vast variety of flavors. Get him on one of the web sites to behold the dazzling variety.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Thanks for the recommendations guys! Those were the responses I expected. Burley and black sounds great coyote, thanks!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes, that's why I figured Id ask about menthol. Good to know that menthol smokers don't need menthol pipe tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.