1.3 lbs to tobacco to give away (17 blends)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I have too many open tins, and it's stressing me out. Most of these came from someone else who sold me their cellar. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but I'm too OCD to have that many options available to me. There are variable amounts of the tobaccos below.
I want this to go to someone who may not have the means to buy a lot of different tobaccos. I don't know any of you, so I don't know how to be fair about it.
$20 for shipping and handling, already packed into ziplock bags. MODS: If this post is not allowed, LMK and I'll pitch it.
MONTANA MAGIC

CATTLEMAN'S GOLD

DANISH BLACK

LANE 1Q

PIRATE'S COVE 2016

BLENDING DARK FIRED 2016

BLENDING PERIQUE 2016

BLENDING LATALIA 2016

PETER STOKKEBYE 701 VIRGINIA PIPE TOBACCO

ORIENTAL SUPREME 2013

MACBAREN'S PLUMCAKE 2013

MACBAREN'S SYMPHONY 2013

PETERSON'S LUXURY BLEND 2013

PETERSON'S IRISH OAK

PETERSON'S IRISH WHISKEY

DUNHILL NIGHTCAP 2014

FROG MORTON CELLAR 2013

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I don't want to add to existing cellars, or to possible resellers. I want a newer pipesmoker, who has never tried FM Cellar or nightcap. There is probably an ounce of FM Cellar in here, complete with the stave. Probably that much aged Nightcap too. I see people selling that stuff online for stupid high prices. Just trying to help out a newbie here.

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
In fact, it would be a bonus if that same person wants a bunch of free estate pipes I bought early on (or was given), that range from "pretty terrible" to "just okay". I want to pitch it all, but there's probably someone else that wants to experiment. I've refinished some real stinkers, and it's soured me on doing that. It seems like 1 in 2 of those sorts of pipe projects, end in me just tasting nasty old tobaccos or old men. If you want the pipes, I'll send you at least 20 pipes for free. One of these is a smooth peterson shamrock 408 that has a repaired bit.
BTW, I'm not a weirdo. I'm cleaning out my office and trying to destress my life. Every unstarted/unfinished project or tobacco stresses me out. So I want to pass them on.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Nice gesture. You could donate it to "shaintiques". He sends pipes and tobacco to service members. I've sent him some tobacco I no longer wanted. If you're interested, send him a PM.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Definitely contact Shantiques on the pipes, he cleans and donates them to active duty military. I can pitch in on the clean-up project, if he is overwhelmed.
I'm moving this to Pipe talk.

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
I've done 2 tours of Iraq at LSA Anaconda. Just getting toiletries or even peanut butter and jelly was a treat. The pipe community is so kind with helping service members. I could only imagine getting a pipe and tobacco. They had cigars there, but they dried out faster than you could smoke em. Some true Patriots in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.