PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
With the looming tobaccolypse on the horizon, my attention has shifted full on TAD. Bring on the tobacco sales!

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
@ Duane: After your recent Weaver addition I can see why pipes are no longer a priority. :puffy: Tobacco is where it's at for most now, but I suspect we have some time before the Nazis succeed in closing off the small blenders.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Thank goodness I don't have PAD. TAD is bad enough, could you imagine 480 different pipes. That was dumb, of course you guys can. :rofl:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I know, but being a former Eagle Scout, "Always Be Prepared". :wink:
Hah! I am reminded of the Tom Leherer song. And, once an Eagle, always an Eagle, no? At least that's what they said at my son's ceremony.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Buy, buy, but pipe tobacco!

Stock up, it will soon be banned.
Why buy a pipe now?!
You will soon be sitting, looking at your $400 Dumbhill and have no tobacco to shove into its tiny chamber wondering why you made such a poor decision.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Boy, has this spc sale been an ordeal. I just can't do that after the April TAPS pipe show, but I certainly looked and compared, and there were more than a few that caught my eye. It's just enough of a price break to make ya' pull the trigger. Another hour to go, but I tell myself, just say no. Whew.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
No temptation here. If they had 10% off all tobacco right now, they would make a fortune. Striking the iron while it's hot as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.