PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
I finally tried it.... well now I know why it is so popular on here. very nice and mild, easy to smoke, and leaves a nice room note after.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It's definitely my "go to" smoke for all of the reasons you mention.

1-Q also has the added benefit of permitting one to "reset" your palate, allowing one to enjoy those beloved blends.

If the flavors of those "beloved blends" become muted or mundane you can smoke a few bowls of 1-Q then pack a bowl of VaPer, or English and "WOW!" The flavors will really come through.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Out of hundred bowls of tobacco that I smoke, somewhere around forty or fifty of them will be 1-Q.
It's like iced-tea,....it's comfortable and friendly.
And even though there are better tasting drinks I could reach for on a warm afternoon...more often than not it's the iced-tea I grab.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Until I ran out of Grousemoor that was my go to smoke, not it seems it is Balkan Sasieni or Trout Stream. Man I am glad so many people recommended trout stream, coolest smoking aromatic ever for me.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Like Baskerville - When I first tried it, I wasn't impressed........ Tried it again some months later and I must say - I know this sounds nuts, but I think if I were stranded on a desert island and only had one tobacco w/me - It would be 1-Q! This IS exceptionally delish! I make it a point to have 2 lbs, in my cellar at all times!

I would be interested to know what flavors, besides vanilla comprise this great blend- Jerry

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
1Q is nice - just nothing special - I gave the 2 ounces I owned to a friend who absolutely loves it.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
I'm smoking it now in my Unclearther pipe. just started a friend smoking a pipe instead of cigs,gave him 2oz of 1Q as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.