PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
I opened a tin of Dockworker at Muletown this past weekend and I blazed right through it like Napoleon in Prussia, so I'd like to get my hands on some more of these. I plan on ordering from Estervals, but I wouldn't mind landing a few aged ones as well.

I've got variety aplenty in the cellar, so feel free to message me and ask if there's anything you're looking for and you don't see it below, but here are some popular go-to's I've got on hand:

Mac Baren Rustica
Robert Lewis Tree (I have a few of these)
H&H Viprati
2023 From Beyond
Wessex Gold Slice
Aged GLP 2oz's ranging from 2016-2020... (Jackknife ready rubbed, Sextant, Navigator, Triple Play)
I've got newer GLP's in 8oz: (Quiet Nights, Sextant, Gaslight)
Several SG blends, minus FVF

jipper

Lurker
Mar 16, 2021
Sweden
I opened a tin of Dockworker at Muletown this past weekend and I blazed right through it like Napoleon in Prussia, so I'd like to get my hands on some more of these. I plan on ordering from Estervals, but I wouldn't mind landing a few aged ones as well.

I think some HU tobacco, all of their flake formerly produced by Kohlhase and Kopp, will no longer be in production. HU tobacco announced something that resulted in changes to production and distribution.

I do not think you will find any Dockworker available from any merchants. Only trades and auction style bidding.

you can find the list of discontinued blends here

sorry.

jipper

Lurker
Mar 16, 2021
Sweden
and then I see this from 3 March on facebook...

it looks like Dockworker might come back in April afterall.

JP

Hans Wiedemann

peSsonodrt81l80143r9h1t870afc1g A 4gc3fMg3hh:aaM81a ti3i410 ·

De Te Em - back again - We are strong like never before.
Oops, today is not about my FCN, but still the headline fits.
I indicated in my last post that I have good news for many tobacco freaks.
Michael Apitz contacted me after Christmas and convinced me that together we should raise the topic of HU Tobacco and DTM again. He meant it for the
Pipe scene would be more than a pity if many striking and striking blends should disappear from the screen. Said, done - Michael spoke to DTM and I spoke to Tobacco. After some back and forth we had found a way to at least put some blends back on. I am incredibly happy that with this project the passion has won over maximizing profits.
Many thanks for this to Mrs. Sousa from DTM and Oli Kopp from Kopp Tobaccos.
And my very special thanks to my friend Michael Apitz , who took the initiative here and once again proved his passion for tobacco. Thank you Michael.
A ca. The following varieties will be available again in mid/end of April:
Old Fredder`s
Hadde's Best Irish
Moroccan Bazaar
Flanagan
DockWorker
Haymaker
Sunset
I'm absolutely happy about this and I'm happy for the fans of these blends.
Greetings and have a nice rest of your Sunday
Hans

and the original German
De Te Em - back again - Wir sind stark wie nie zuvor.
Upps, heute geht es nicht um meinen FCN, aber trotzdem ist die Headline passend.
In meinem letzten Post habe ich es schon angedeutet, dass ich für viele Tabakfreaks eine gute Neuigkeit habe.
Michael Apitz hat mich nach Weihnachten kontaktiert und mich überzeugt, dass wir gemeinsam das Thema HU Tobacco und DTM nochmal aufgreifen sollten. Er meinte, dass es für die
Pfeifenszene mehr als schade wäre, dass viele prägnante und prägende Blends von der Bildfläche verschwinden sollen. Gesagt, getan - Michael hat mit DTM gesprochen und ich mit Kopp Tobaccos. Nach einigem hin und her hatten wir einen Weg gefunden, zumindest einige Blends wieder auflegen zu können. Es freut mich wahnsinnig, dass mit diesem Projekt die Leidenschaft über die Gewinnmaximierung obsiegt hat.
Dafür herzlichen Dank an Frau Sousa von DTM und Oli Kopp von Kopp Tobaccos.
Und mein ganz besonderer Dank gilt meinem Freund Michael Apitz, der hier die Initiative ergriffen und wieder einmal seine Leidenschaft für Tabak unter Beweis gestellt hat. Danke Michael.
Ab ca. Mitte/Ende April werden folgende Sorten wieder zur Verfügung stehen:
Old Fredder`s
Hadde`s Best Irish
Moroccan Bazaar
Flanagan
Dockworker
Haymaker
Sunset
Ich bin darüber total happy und freue mich für die Fans dieser Blends.
Liebe Grüße und noch einen schönen Restsonntag
Hans