Where to buy (online or irl) pipe tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jorge Otero

Lurker
Oct 20, 2023
Colombia, Santander
Long story short, I'm from Colombia, from a city called Bucaramanga and I'd love to taste all the different blends and brands of tobacco you guys talk about, but the only tobacco I can get is the one we produce here on the city and well I'd love to get recommendations on webpages that you know could get me some top tier and quality tobacco all the way here to Colombia with little to no hassle (customs taking my package and vanishing it)
Thanks in advance.
puffy

Last edited:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Long story short, I'm from Colombia, from a city called Bucaramanga and I'd love to taste all the different blends and brands of tobacco you guys talk about, but the only tobacco I can get is the one we produce here on the city and well I'd love to get recommendations on webpages that you know could get me some top tier and quality tobacco all the way here to Colombia with little to no hassle (customs taking my package and vanishing it)
Thanks in advance.
puffy
No clue. This things can change from not only country to country but by region. And when I say region I mean that on a larger scale and a very small scale.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorge Otero