PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
125 Smokes straight and still going strong, beginning to develop a nice even cake even with the cap which is where I intend to keep it. The military connector did loosen around the 75th smoke but putting the stem in clockwise and removing it clockwise prevents this, all in all a very good investment either as a first pipe for someone not wishing to jump in to a lot of $'s or an addition to the rotation where you need to break a pipe down into a pocket pipe either to put away and savor later or simply for ease of transport. The Tsuge Tankard............ might want to ask for one for Father's Day!
8625479534_896b5955d2_b.jpg

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
Good to hear it's holding up well for you, I have had mine for around 2 months, haven't smoked it a lot, due to large rotation ;) but have been happy with the smokes I have had...

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
As I've said before I love that pipe and hope to own one some day. I'm glad to hear its a good smoker like the rest of the Tsuge's. My Mizki Dublin is my favorite pipe in my rotation.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who keeps track of the number of bowls smoked during the break-in.

I don't smoke a certain number of bowls to consider it broken-in; rather I keep track of how many smokes a pipe

requires before it comes into season, IYKWIM.
Classy looking pipe, BTW, but the Art Deco look would clash with my appearance. I'm more of a sandblasted, bent bulldog guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.