PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Laudisi has started to distribute the SG stuff in the states now. While they don’t offer RB, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do in the future given the demand. They do carry another 6 or so plugs in bulk. (All out of stock currently, but there was ample when the drop happened)
Exactly, young Kiwi.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Anything that was legally available to Synjeco is available to Laudisi. We are always looking to expand the range available in different countries, however flakes and plugs also take a long time to make and take up production time for anything else so can mean longer lead times.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Laudisi has started to distribute the SG stuff in the states now. While they don’t offer RB, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do in the future given the demand. They do carry another 6 or so plugs in bulk. (All out of stock currently, but there was ample when the drop happened)
Well doesn’t seem up to them where they can sell it, I’m sure they’d want to sell it anywhere they could, but they only have a licensed to sell it in the UK.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Well doesn’t seem up to them where they can sell it, I’m sure they’d want to sell it anywhere they could, but they only have a licensed to sell it in the UK.
I assume you are talking about Revor plug? My comment was about the bulk SG line being distributed in the USA.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Interesting that a while back repackaged Revor was offered to the chaps at crap tobacco as a way to resurrect warhorse. Would be cool if it could be offered by STG to the US market like this again, albeit under a different blend name
I was just going by her post on the Gawith handle, i have no other information fact or fiction.

Revor Plug is only for sale in the UK. We do not have a license to sell it elsewhere.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

Pipeh

Lurker
Feb 28, 2023
Southern California
Anything that was legally available to Synjeco is available to Laudisi. We are always looking to expand the range available in different countries, however flakes and plugs also take a long time to make and take up production time for anything else so can mean longer lead times.
Rachael, is the RB plug basically a recreation of Ogden's Redbreast? (not that I've had either, I'm just curious, and that's what I've flagged from the Internet.)