PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

soren

Lurker
Apr 6, 2010
I have picked up my pipe for the first time in over 20 years and am wondering why I stopped to begin with.
Thats not to say I quit smoking. I usually enjoy Arabic molasses type tobacco (shisha) that I smoke in a hookah pipe. (if you dont know what that is here is an example: http://www.seattlepi.com/dayart/20050415/hookah.gif) This sort of tobacco is mild yet very sweet to the taste but is not aromatic like regular pipe tobacco. My wife can handle second hand from this type of tobacco.
I've always liked sweet aromatic flavours in whatever I smoke anyhow.
Still a novice in pipe smoking, I am wondering if anyone can suggest a good aromatic that you enjoy.
I dont care how expensive it is, Im going to try it (if I can get it over the pond here in the UK).
Any suggestions?

fhb2532

Lifer
Feb 22, 2010
Hi Soren, Idon't know about availability, but you might try Maple Street by Sutliff tobacco(part of Altadis) or Georgian Cream a bulk blend from McCllend

Frank

adauria

Lurker
Mar 29, 2010
I'm not really much of an aromatic smoker either, but I keep a few good ones around for a change of pace or when smoking around a big crowd of folks. Without knowing UK availability I'd recommend Dan's Blue Note (not Altadis Blue Note) - kind of rich fruity thing, and C&D Autumn Evening - Maple flavor.
-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.