PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
FYI: If you go to the Forums home page, you can see the Members Online section about half way down the page, on the left hand side. Something new is that it tell you how many people are currently viewing the site and it even breaks that number down into members and guests. Cool .

Reactions: didimauw

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I also like how your avatar shows up next to the avatar of the OP of a thread started, noting that you have posted in that thread before. Many a time I have gone into a thread and posted, when i already might have posted the same thing, years prior!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Is there any way to increase the number of threads you see when you first hit 'forum's. They are the most recently posted to, but only for the last couple hours.

The old forum had a list that went back to the previous day or two. Is there just a setting I'm missing?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Is there any way to increase the number of threads you see when you first hit 'forum's. They are the most recently posted to, but only for the last couple hours.
Scroll down to the bottom of the list of threads. In the bottom right is a grey box with "View more....". That'll increase the number of threads you can see by allowing you to click on additional pages of threads.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
British Pipes section and others found by Julius aka burleyboy.
Go to Forums, under Main category, under Pipe Talk, there is a sub-forum. Click on it and you will see British Pipes and other pipe sections. Good work Julius/burleyboy!

Status
Not open for further replies.