PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2010
Davenport, IA
I'm off to get a corn cob pipe. Cortez tells me you guys like to give Iowans a hard time. I better not be disappointed. ;)
Visit the Chelsea Morning fan page on Facebook and let me know what you think.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Hey Chelsea... How long have you been smoking a pipe, what tobacco blends do you enjoy, and who got you started?
Many of us had someone, father, grandfather, uncle, or someone else close to us growing up that smoked a pipe, and the smell of good tobacco tempt us into giving it a try.
Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions... you see to appropriately give you a hard time we need to know a little about you or at least what lead you to joining are group.
BTW... Our group has already substantially been improved aesthetically just by your photo.

May 19, 2010
Davenport, IA
jscoldit,
My mom sparked my interest when I was younger and she would smoke cigars. I loved the smell and I eventually gave in when I was old enough and bought some. I turned to pipes because I like that you have to slow down, and there is a process to it which makes it that much more enjoyable. It helps me relax. The most recent blend that I have purchased is called Frostbite. You don't just smell it; you feel it. It's really interesting.
Thanks for the questions.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Chelsea,

Your mom… that’s cool, I've known several ladies that enjoyed cigars but you're the first one that admitted she preferred a pipe. I totally agree with you regarding the reasons why.
Thank you for sharing and you can call me JC, most of my friends do.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Chelsea,
I signed up yesterday.

There are several ladies that frequent the local B&M here that smoke pipes.

They all love them too.
PS

How's the cob doing?

Post a pic on the PAD string for us.

May 19, 2010
Davenport, IA
Cortez. You are right. I am very lucky to have found a community of people who share in similar interests. I really appreciate this opportunity and I would love to stick around as long as you guys will have me.
Also, now I really want to try one of these pipes!

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
she looks nice. nice to see someone my age giving the pipe a try also. I know they are out there, just hard to come-by.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Chelsea, when did you pose for this picture?
harley4.jpg

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
ma'am, glad to see an atractive woman who smokes a pipe. you sure do shatter thw mammy yokum steriotype.
btw, i am from wisconsin now stuck in kalifornia.
women who smoke cigars and pipes are hot. could you convince my wife to so she will be even hotter?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think that meerschaums and clays are more complimentary to the image of a lady pipe smoker. A briar would have to be really fanciful to have a complimentary effect. About 35 years ago I purchased a couple of rhinestone-studded briars for a lass I was dating. Although they effeminized the pipes adequately (you wouldn't catch me smoking them), they looked merely "OK".

Status
Not open for further replies.