Stop Me Before I Kill ... i Mean Buy Again.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
O
Celebrating the new job, yah that's the ticket!
Took awhile for me to figure out that i prefer Meer over all other pipes, after collecting 100 or so briar pipes, but better late than never!
I made a deal with the seller for the 2 pete's and picked up the late 1800s Cutty from someone that posts here, actually have bought a few pipes on flea bay from him. Now I need to slow it down a bit or a lot ... that's 9 Meer in the last 10 days :( lol

View attachment 308532View attachment 308533View attachment 308534View attachment 308535View attachment 308536
I bought from that seller on ebay. He's a good dude.

AreBee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
Keep buying so that I may live vicariously through you!

My wife is a good woman who has been very patient with every one of my hobbies. Vinyl, home theater, mountain biking, cigars, whisky/whiskey, my Jeep… She’s been patient with my newest hobby but after the last pipe she said “lock it down” which I think means “stop buying pipes.” :LOL:

I have only bought one since and it was a cheap restoration project, but I can’t stop window shopping and trying to figure out how to get this pipe or that pipe without her knowing!

Reactions: revnatorade

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Don’t you hate when you buy a pipe and it’s twin comes up for less than you paid so of course you have to buy it to reduce the per pipe price.

IMG_2724.jpeg

And well this dragon couldn’t be passed up, $55 offer accepted for a large dragon meer.

IMG_2721.jpeg

IMG_2722.jpeg

Omg it’s drilled off center !!!! Oh wait i don’t care.

IMG_2723.jpeg