PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Once a pipe falls out of favor with me, I move it on. Most are very nice pipes but I am so picky these days any pipe that makes my rack has to be a real winner.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just realized I did not really answer the OP's original question. The only pipe in my possession( other than 3 Meers) that has an issue is my Michael Butera Apple. The tenon shrunk and the stem is loose. I am going to have a custom made Ebonite stem made from SMS high quality German Ebonite for the pipe.

I will keep the original stem if I were to ever sell it which is highly unlikely as the pipe smokes freaking great. I have smoked nothing but Astleys no 44 Dark Flake and Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in it. I have the perfect amount of cake in it although in the next 6 months or so if I get it fixed, it will need a reaming.

I have owned this pipe since 2012. It is the most I have paid for an estate pipe(355.00). I won an auction from coopersark and it was a good deal as Mike's pipes generally go for 500.00 plus on the state market.

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
I could really post any newer production Peterson here, but i'm gonna go with this guy.
Riviera SOLD.jpg

It's a Riviera and regardless of blend it is like drinking a soft drink it is so wet. Doesn't matter how slow I go, or drying the blend for a day. It's just a swimming pool. Absolute dog shit.

Reactions: AroEnglish