CdKilXN.jpg

y1vOcUK.jpg

Zv7YBTR.jpg

ZeoiWVI.jpg

Chris

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Vincent, welcome. And thanks for sharing your collection - I agree with Al, that spigot is fantastic.
What shape is the military mount Shell you posted above -- is that a billiard or a pot? I've just started to collect Dunhills and I'd love to find one similar to that.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Glad to have you here, Vincent. It is always good to see some beautiful Dunhills posted. I admire your restraint at holding your collection to twenty or so pipes. You are a good example for me!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
@ Vincent

- your English is much better than my German would be, your sentiments are coming through just fine.

- Keep an eye on site sponsor Al Pascia, he gets the best selection of Dunhills world-wide and also has the best pricing. Currently they have no spigots, but if you sign up for their emails, you'll be notified as new stock is added. I suspect the spigot pipes get snapped up quickly.

http://www.alpascia.com/pipes/l/Dunhill

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to the forum Vincent! You've got some truly beautiful Dunhill pipes -Thanks for sharing.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Foggy might well share your appreciation of the prince, Vincent. If memory serves he bought several princes within the last year or so. He posted a picture of them here somewhere.

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
A 2001 Bruyere 3103 and a 1973 Shell 4101. And I've smoke Carter Hall and Prince Albert in them. I regret nothing.

dunhills-600x450.jpg

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I own 2 Dunhill Pipes. I acquired both from Kevin from the estate of Aaron Spelling.
1978 Root Briar

dunhill-rootbriar-bent-600x379.jpg

1980 Root Briar

dunhill-root-briar-bulldog-600x192.jpg

Here is the thread with the before and after restoration photos of the bulldog:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/my-dunhill-bulldog-restoration-photos

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Made two more photos just for the fun of it, which are my thank you and good-bye for the forum

You have a very impressive collection and you are a talented photographer. My pipe pictures always end up looking like mug shots.

I've always wondered why the the way off topic junk threads like "please pray for my cat" can get a couple of pages of attaboy's and stays on the page for days and a post buy a passionate pipe collector who follows he rules and posts in an existing thread drops like a rock without a word. 8O