PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The anti-smoking movement is driven by Satan, as are the FDA on the tobacco question (and probably in other matters as well).
Amen to that.
Contrary to common perception, Hell is actually a smoke free zone (well, tobacco smoke-free anyway).

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"@Jay: lol ... I'm uncertain why the keen interest in my comments (none of which were meant to be taken so seriously). But you're obviously making assumptions about what I think or believe for some reason."
Bryan, I sincerely apologise for my error of judgement, I was wrong to get on my high horse and make those comments.
No excuse, so just sorry chum. I shall endeavour to be more cautious on this subject should it ever arise in the future.
Regards,
Jay.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
No apology necessary Jay...it's just the inherent limitations of this type of communication.
If there was a serious thread on these topics, I'd likely participate in a serious manner...but we all know that is verboten here.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The pipe and slippers may be the ... wait for it ... large molecules that make life possible, the keys that turn the lock. Without those, it's all inanimate. Who, why, what? All the lies and fabrications are what make our collective life perilous. Best to own what we don't know.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
And all of the necrothread risers 23 posts since joining in 2016 have been logged since 9am this morning?

Reactions: rogers

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
If you are a Lampoon fan, check out A Futile And Stupid Gesture, detailing the life of comedy writer Douglas Kenney. On Netflix right now, FYI.

It illustrates the beginning of National Lampoon and the incredible amount of talent that sprung from there. That first wave of iconic SNL talent? They ALL came from Lampoon en masse...

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg
Status
Not open for further replies.