Pipes Magazine.com Emails are FINALLY Unblocked!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
After 8 days, I finally got notified that Microshit is unblocking our new server and that it can take 24-48 hours to propagate.

They were wrong the whole time and it took this long to convince them. Yet with their diligent efforts at blocking innocent and wanted emails to our members, my junk folder filled up with 20 more emails just this morning from overnight.

NOTE: Be sure to manually check your PMs as there can be some that email notifications that didn’t go through for.

Last edited:

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Thanks for the heads up Kev. I’m getting the automatic system emails but without any content showing. This doesn’t bother me at all, in fact I’m tempted to turn my notifications off. 🤙🏼

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The little envelope icon in the upper righthand corner of the Forums windows lets you know if you have a PM. If I know that, everyone else does too, but it's worth remembering. The email notifications are a sort of luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: didimauw and Ahi Ka

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'm getting notifications again for when I get PM'd but it doesn't show what was written in the PM unlike before. Not a big deal but it was a nice feature.
I made that change on purpose as some people were just replying to the emails, which doesn't work. I want to force them to go to the site to read the PM.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I made that change on purpose as some people were just replying to the emails, which doesn't work. I want to force them to go to the site to read the PM.
Ah, I see. That’s fair enough as it would get annoying getting all those replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It is just amazing that when confronting stupidity from a mega-corporation you never get to speak to someone who actually can do something and is intelligent enough to do it. Instead, you get some buttlick, who acts like he's guarding the keys to the kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.