Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sandy.lerski

Lurker
Aug 11, 2023
I'm trying to find a copy of The Peterson Pipe book. I live on the west coast of Scotland and so far am unable to source a copy.
Can anyone help please.

Reactions: HawkeyeLinus

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Unless smokingpipes still has a few copies floating around their EU location the shipping won’t be cheap. It’s a great book but large and heavy. My hardcopy edition is about 28cm” x 28cm x 3cm and weighs about 2.25kg; the softcover is presumably a bit lighter. It took up a decent chunk of my suitcase on the way home from the 2019 Chicago Show. But as I said it’s a great book and well worth having. Mark Irwin & co had unprecedented access to the company archives and did a terrific job.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Had to get mine from Ireland. By the time I wanted one, all the hardcovers were sold. Irish SP had few. That was few years ago. I heard there are softcover ones available.

nolan613

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 21, 2019
Augusta, GA
I hope this doesn't violate some rule but if it does please feel to slap my fingers and dampen my matches. I have a copy of this book, The Peterson Pipe in hardbound listed on eBay Auction by seller nolan613. I don't know if anyone here would be interested but just a heads up. Having gotten so much from this community if you win the auction I would like to give a 15% refund to that forum member. My way of saying thank you.

Be well...

Last edited: