PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Western Caccalack Hinterlands
Question for those old hands. My recent shipment from Paul’s the tobacco seemed drier and with less of a topping (hardly any detectable across several blends) than I remember previously.

Arrowhead was great and retained the moisture and topping I remembered but that was it.

Anyone else had a recent experience with their aromatics?

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
My first foray into Paul’s were Arrowhead and 58th Anniversary and I ordered a good supply of both and still working through them - and still great! The Arrowhead is the favorite and I did get some more of that but haven’t opened the bag - it wasn’t all that recent, though.

I still haven’t tried any of their other blends so sorry I can’t help but I am interested in any of them that are favorites of others!

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I really have not smoked that many of Paul's blends, primarily because I am not a big aromatic smoker. I always have Arrowhead on hand, and I smoked some Darwin Asa ages ago, but I think that is about it.

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Western Caccalack Hinterlands
My first foray into Paul’s were Arrowhead and 58th Anniversary and I ordered a good supply of both and still working through them - and still great! The Arrowhead is the favorite and I did get some more of that but haven’t opened the bag - it wasn’t all that recent, though.

I still haven’t tried any of their other blends so sorry I can’t help but I am interested in any of them that are favorites of others!
The arrowhead is excellent.