PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
A jar of 1-Q would’ve bounced back up onto the counter just out of spite.

Sorry to see that, Samovar is a great blend. I hope you got to smoke most of the jar before this.
Haha, I know.

I did not get to smoke too much, just enough to know that I definitely need to try to get more. Very much a favorite.

I tried to salvage some, but after I looked there was a few tiny shards still. I suppose with a filter or something, but I don't know.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Yep. I've done that.

I probably wouldn't have sweated the glass shards, but when that happened to me (on a couple occasions) the tobacco was full of dust and dog hair off the basement floor. One was a jar of Burley Flake #3, which I mostly salvaged, but the latest (a jar of Royal Yacht) went straight in the trash. Most of my cellar is in Mylar now. 😁

P.S. Sorry for your loss. That's not something you can just order more of!

For storing 2oz/4oz of leaf, high-quality Mylar bags from brands like ShieldPro or PackFreshUSA are excellent choices due to their durability and seal integrity. For 2oz, a 4"x6" bag is suitable, while for 4oz, a 6"x9" or 5"x8" bag provides ample space. These sizes ensure minimal air contact and optimal preservation.

Reactions: Annaresti Red

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
For storing 2oz/4oz of leaf, high-quality Mylar bags from brands like ShieldPro or PackFreshUSA are excellent choices due to their durability and seal integrity. For 2oz, a 4"x6" bag is suitable, while for 4oz, a 6"x9" or 5"x8" bag provides ample space. These sizes ensure minimal air contact and optimal preservation.
4x6 is big enough for 2oz/50gram?

It seems so small!

Reactions: kcghost