Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
As I type this, Brian is in the air flying back from the west coast. He was at the West Coast Pipe Show last weekend, and then did some visiting in Los Angeles.
A limo will whisk him from the airport to the studio just in time to do the show.
Our featured guest tonight is Scott Tinker. Scott makes museum quality pipe and cigar furniture. He is a pipe smoker and a professional opera singer.
In tonight's "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will give his take on one of the most popular discussions online and at pipe shows - How does the size and shape of the pipe affect the smoking experience, and what type of tobaccos should you smoke in which sizes of pipes?
Remember to tune-in at 8 pm EST (-5 GMT), or download the show for your morning drive on Friday.
Our iTunes channel is here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pipes-magazine-radio-show/id562603085

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For some strange reason the iTunes store is not updating with Episode 8.
However, if you are already a subscriber, it will download to your iTunes client.
I put in a support ticket to them. :crying:

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
Great Show!
Interested to hear your thoughts, and other members, on conical vs round smoke chambers?
Reason I ask is I sold a Tonni Nielsen pipe to fund my pipe workshop. It is the only pipe I owned with a conical smoke chamber and that pipe was magic with my number one, GL Pease Cumberland. I regret leting that pipe go.

dms17

Lurker
Nov 4, 2012
Enjoying the show and look forward to a new one each week! Keep up the great work and content.

barkeater

Lurker
Oct 1, 2012
I have really enjoyed all 8 shows. Great entertainment and very informative. Please keep them coming. A capstan however is not used to tighten up the rigging on a vesswel but rather is used to raise the anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.