PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Well, after smoking with a friend over the weekend, my buddy apparently kept my "Neanderthal" whittled stick tamper and my $2

Bic lighter. Not being the quitter type, I improvised....and I must say, Tamper #2 is a tremendous improvement.
The new one is a penis bone from a black bear with a little peyote beadwork. Yes, that's weird....but do YOU have one? :lol:
The benefits: it looks bad ass (in a mountain man kind of way), and it doesn't catch on fire like the stick did. I think this one is a keeper. :puffpipe:
1604687_242052895970973_563782595_n.jpg

rangerearthpig

Jan 5, 2014
Sorry...I have to load pics with my laptop. For some reason the ipad just doesn't do the trick. Used the same photo property address on both. Oh well....you should be able to see it now.
I don't use it as a ramrod. I gently tamp the inside perimeter of the bowl to assure a good central burn. The problem was, the stick I used before was not a hard wood. It was just some random stick. So, it would catch fire. :)

rangerearthpig

Jan 5, 2014
cosmicfolklore wrote:
I didn't think that you misused the tamp, I was just putting the idea out there.
Hey, Brother, I'll take all the help I can get! Keep the tips coming! 8)

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Oh, there are so many smart-ass comments that could be made on this, lol! It is pretty cool, and creative! Congrats on a truly unique peck.... Uh, I mean tamper!

Status
Not open for further replies.