PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
Hey! I only joined the forum very recently, but I'm in the New Haven area (and getting ready to light a bowl of Owl Shop's Harkness Tower blend as I type). Shoot me a DM if there's ever another meet-up soon!
Someone suggested that the best time to meet up is when Yale has a break. The Owl seems less crowded then.

Reactions: proteus

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
Greetings to all, best wishes of the holiday season. Andre Tessier and I are planning to get together once again at the Owl Shop in New Haven. Saturday December 30 from about 11am to 4pm. That's the day BEFORE New Years Eve. I will try to get there at 11 to secure a spot. I expect to stay until at least 4pm. Any and all pipe or cigar smokers are welcome to stop in, even if you can't stay the whole time. Let's have a Tobacco Pass. Bring along a blend that you don't care for and pass it to someone who may enjoy it. www.owlshopcigars.com

Greetings to all, best wishes of the holiday season. Andre Tessier and I are planning to get together once again at the Owl Shop in New Haven. Saturday December 30 from about 11am to 4pm. That's the day BEFORE New Years Eve. I will try to get there at 11 to secure a spot. I expect to stay until at least 4pm. Any and all pipe or cigar smokers are welcome to stop in, even if you can't stay the whole time. Let's have a Tobacco Pass. Bring along a blend that you don't care for and pass it to someone who may enjoy it. www.owlshopcigars.com
Awesome! I'll definitely try to make it out