PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Noticed this while posting this morning. Usually it would say "Just Posted" or something like that. Now it gives me an ETA on when it will get shown.

Anyone else notice this?

View attachment 204744

It’s usually because you replied to a thread not on the most current page or someone else replied while you were making your response.

It’s not a delay, it just looks that way. Refresh the page and it’ll show that you replied just now, or very recently. I think it has to do with the page’s time stamps for different things. I did it the other day and quoted someone from like page 4 of 50 and it told me I replied “17 days from now.”

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Mr. Thompson --

All comments on this site are reviewed by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and DHS.

It's been that way for a long time.

No one here---until now---has ever said something that has interested them, is all.

There will be a knock on your door soon.

Do not resist.

They only want to have a little chat with you.

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 3.51.02 PM.png

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It’s usually because you replied to a thread not on the most current page or someone else replied while you were making your response.

It’s not a delay, it just looks that way. Refresh the page and it’ll show that you replied just now, or very recently. I think it has to do with the page’s time stamps for different things. I did it the other day and quoted someone from like page 4 of 50 and it told me I replied “17 days from now.”
Thanks! I thought this might be some sort of safety / delay feature I didn't know about.

Ask Justin.
I'm sure those individuals that blame him for everything would blame him for this as well

No one here---until now---has ever said something that has interested them, is all.
LOL they must have missed the entire Secret Santa thread