Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Cyxelsid

Starting to Get Obsessed
It is a rough day in our household because my pipe smoking buddy has passed away. He was my four footed, hairy Lab mix who always laid at my feet while I smoked my pipe. He was with me constantly, but he lost his battle with Cushings disease. He enjoyed life up until the last week when things got really bad for him. The house doesn't seem the same without him and the cat dearly misses "her dog". She would groom him and rub up against him. I had my pipe with Iwan Ries Old Colonial and my coffee and just remembered all the good times I had with my "good boy."View attachment 301526View attachment 301528
It is a rough day in our household because my pipe smoking buddy has passed away. He was my four footed, hairy Lab mix who always laid at my feet while I smoked my pipe. He was with me constantly, but he lost his battle with Cushings disease.
So sorry for your loss. We lost one of our fur-kids to Cushing's last summer, and another to age related complications the summer before. It is horrible to see and watch.

I hope you are able to find a new smoking buddy soon!

Reactions: WVOldFart