PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
So I got duped along with a few others here into buying a McQueen pipe. I waited the 12 weeks and it didn't ship, all the same stuff that other members had warned us about, but I didn't do my research. Anyways I got it a week ago and didn't post anything because they sent me a coated bowl and there was ahairline crack where the tennon attaches to the bowl. I emailed them a picture and was polite and nice with them. I received an email yesterday saying they would mail me anew uncoated bowl to replace the one I had. Since I got in touch with them they have actually done everything they said they would on the days they said they would so I'm satisfied in that regard. Anyways, as for smoking it, I loaded the bowl with Bagpipers Dream and it smoked amazing from the first bowl. Even with the coating there were no funny tastes, just a sweet cool smoke. The bowl never even approached warm let alone hot, it is an absolutely fantastic smoker. I put through 4 bowls yesterday. I have the $50 offer they gave everyone, and for the extra $9 its worth the chance to get another one, they're seriously that good.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Good deal. I was planning on buying one, but after all the bad I heard about them, I didn't. At least there's one good review of their service and products. Glad she smokes well. :puffy:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Don't know if I'd call it good service but they tried real hard to make it right in the end. 18 weeks for a pipe is pretty ridiculous, but in the end the pipe is really nice. See if you can find any at an online dealer before you buy direct. If you do go direct be on top of them but polite and you'll get results.

Status
Not open for further replies.