PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Don_Muertos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2023
Nicaragua
Good stuff, mang! It reminds me of a blend I got from a German guy some 17 years ago, he'd dubbed German Halfzware Pipe & Spliff. Dude always had the best peppermint snuff too. My hands did not like breaking open the tin. I had to lightly chuck it in a vise, then use two flat-head screwdrivers and a strap wrench, it opened. Boy is arthritis fun! But hey, tools are fun too. The aroma was that of a good cigarettillo with a bit of musty leather. I find a light rub between my fingertips makes for a good smoke. The texture is soft, as you may expect from a ready rubbed. The smoke is light and plentiful, with very little sinus sensation and a temptation to inhale. It burns a little warm so I've found the smoking flavors a bit hard to detect. The finish flavors are air cured tobacco, toasty goodness, with nice round pipe flavor from the Cavendish. This is about the least intensity of tobacco I can enjoy, but I will certainly keep it around as a public area smoke. Too much alkaline bite though, I don't see myself ordering it again.

Reactions: Polerouter