PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mike N

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 3, 2023
Living My Best Cigar Life, in Moundsville, WV, about 10 miles south of Wheeling near the Ohio River.

I visited this newish brick and mortar today. Great tinned pipe tobacco selection and a super helpful owner. I picked up 10 tins:

1. Germain‘s Royal Jersey Dark Cavendish.
2. Germain‘s Royal Jersey Cavendish and Virginia.
3. Germain‘s Royal Jersey Perique mixture.
4. Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed.
5. Capstan Gold Navy Cut Flake Tobacco.
6. John Cotton’s Dark Fired.
7. Peterson My Mixture 965.

8. Maltese Falcon
9. Maestro Concerto
10. Maretro Allegro

Attachments

• IMG_3965.jpeg
    IMG_3965.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 8

K.E. Powell

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 20, 2022
West Virginia
It's a 20 minute drive from my house and literally down the street from my office. I love this store. Very competitive prices, and the proprietor has been lending an ear to us pipe geeks as well as cigar consumers. Man was kind enough to message me when he had a haul of Esoterica, and I was able to get a tin of Pembroke at a reasonable price.

I try to support this store and Chesterton's in Steubenville when I can. Both are excellent cigar shops, but LMBCL has the edge when it comes to prices and pipe tobacco selection.

Reactions: bent1 and Mike N

Mike N

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 3, 2023
It's a 20 minute drive from my house and literally down the street from my office. I love this store. Very competitive prices, and the proprietor has been lending an ear to us pipe geeks as well as cigar consumers. Man was kind enough to message me when he had a haul of Esoterica, and I was able to get a tin of Pembroke at a reasonable price.

I try to support this store and Chesterton's in Steubenville when I can. Both are excellent cigar shops, but LMBCL has the edge when it comes to prices and pipe tobacco selection.
I’m glad you mentioned Chesterton‘s in nearby Steubenville Ohio (about 35 miles away north up the Ohio River.) Good foot traffic from nearby Franciscan University (GK Chesterton was a pipe smoking Catholic theologian). It’s a pretty fancy build out.

Matt Fradd of the huge YouTube channel, Pints with Aquinas, is a co-owner and has hosted widely known YouTube pipe smoker, Dr. Alan Harrelson (The Pipe Cottage) and Catholic apologist and pipe smoker Jimmy Akin there.

Chesterton’s briar pipe selection is outstanding for a small brick and mortar. No tinned tobacco, but a few house blends. I joined as a member of their private smoking lounge. It’s $30 month but you do get one decent cigar free each month (I don’t smoke cigars and give mine away.) Hopefully, these two brick and mortars will keep growing.