PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Made by Sutliff, Larry’s Blend is a tasty full English blend rich in Latakia.

At my farm tonight the Milky Way is fully visible, with millions of stars twinkling, and Larry’s Blend in my Peterson 307 was delicious as I watched planes flash across the black sky.

Like all other good English blends there are Orientals and Virginias and lots and lots of Latakia and it’s all well balanced, and worth whatever extra it costs.

I pity people that don’t smoke good pipes, and fine tobaccos like Larry’s Blend. If they don’t live longer, I’ll bet it seems like it.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
"lots and lots of Latakia and it's all well balanced"?
That's the thing with Latakia, when a blend has more than a condiment level of Latakia that's all I'm able to taste.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Made by Sutliff, Larry’s Blend is a tasty full English blend rich in Latakia.

At my farm tonight the Milky Way is fully visible, with millions of stars twinkling, and Larry’s Blend in my Peterson 307 was delicious as I watched planes flash across the black sky.

Like all other good English blends there are Orientals and Virginias and lots and lots of Latakia and it’s all well balanced, and worth whatever extra it costs.

I pity people that don’t smoke good pipes, and fine tobaccos like Larry’s Blend. If they don’t live longer, I’ll bet it seems like it.
That larry is one hell of of a guy. I am quite jealous, not over the tobacco but I grew up in FL in a beach town, Satellite Beach (so aptly named as our proximity to Cape Kennedy) when i was young you could sit up at the beach and see our arm of the Milky Way, so many stars, so many meteors, just the best while listening to the ocean, now you see the major constellations if you are lucky, the town has grown and the cities around us have grown so much, it's all light pollution, I despise it.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon