SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
Has anyone tried the Canadian Herr's flavor "all the way"? They were available at a gas station chain here for a little while and were an above average Herr's offering but sadly no longer available.

Reactions: Egg Shen

Davy

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
It's nice to see people defining a specific goal, coming up with a carefully outlined plan, actively executing it and successfully completing it. puffy

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
On my cigar home board i worked out a trade with a guy for some pipe tobacco for some Hickory Sticks, this was about 15 yrs ago, i sent him 2 tins of Pelican and 2 tins of Penzance, my local SD B&M Liberty Tobacco has stacks of the stuff, so i sent my end and he said he never got them, which riled me that they must have been grabbed so being a standup guy i bought another nest and sent them, the original deal worked out for me because i had 2 large bags shipped via internet and it cost me 40 bucks. I figure this trad e was about the same and i helped a brother out, then sending double i was losing money but again being a brother whatever, when i got his end it was 2 small snack sized bags. Yah i was bullshit over it but i just grumbled and wrote it off to “fuck him”.

• Wow
Reactions: canucklehead

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
All Dressed is superior to Ketchup chips IMHO.

I had no idea Hickory Sticks were going for $20 / bag in the US!
They are only sold in Canada, i got addicted to them about 25 yrs ago when i went to White Rock to meet a girl .. lol You can keep the HP Sauce and weird french dips known as beef dippers, but Hickory Sticks are the snacks of the gods!

Also im no longer the guy that just get's bent over by people and let's it go, learned that lesson too.

In SD there were days where i would talk to a couple good cigar brothers and be like "corned beef and pastrami run?" And we would drive the 6 hours to vegas to eat at the Carnegie deli there, those were always fun trips.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Ketchup potato chips?? Tell me this is just a gag. Gag me with a spoon!!
We Canadians will make anything into a potato chip flavour, some ones I have tried recently:

Korean BBQ
Taco
Masala
Chicken
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup (not good FYI)
Nashville Hot Wings
Buffalo Wing & Blue Cheese (very good, too salty though)
Chocolate Dipped

And of course the "normal" flavours for the kids:
All Dressed
BBQ
Ketchup
Cheddar & Onion
Sour Cream & Onion
Dill Pickle
Salt & Vinegar

Reactions: kcghost