PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with James Conarroe. James is a caricaturist, father of five, and a self-described “Pizza Connoisseur” and “Follower of Christ”. This is the 12th in our series of interviews with “Journeymen Pipe Smokers” – guys that have been smoking pipes between five and 10 years. At the top of the show our segment will feature pipe artisan Jeff Gracik with another installment of “Ask the Pipemaker”.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

James-Conarroe.jpg
Three Generations of Pipe Smokers – James Conarroe (R) with his Father and Son

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
As always an enjoyable show. James was a good guest and his experience with the self-immolating pipe was mortifying. Glad all he lost was the pipe.

Excellent music selection. You could play SRV every week and it’d be fine with me.

I got to see Stevie perform about a year before he was killed and even spoke with him briefly. He seemed genuinely happy to have gotten clean and you could sense his love of life. His playing was of course stunning and powerful.

More Stevie, just saying. (Scuttle Buttin’ or Testify, hint hint)

Renfield

Reactions: andysc83

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Hey Brian! Another great show and still really enjoying the journeyman pipe smoker series. Also, always good to hear from Jeff as well. I agree with Renfield, excellent music choice for last week!