PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a special Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight to celebrate the start of our 12th year. In lieu of an interview, Brian will be joined by another popular pipe podcast host – Jon David Cole. JD is the Owner/Tobacconist at The Country Squire in Jackson, MS, and he is the former co-host of the now discontinued podcast, Country Squire Radio. Country Squire Radio ran for 10-years and is still one of the most popular pipe-niche podcasts. Having these two pipe and tobacco brainiacs bouncing off of each other for over 45-minutes will be a blast. We will be preempting our usual first segment to start right off with JD. We will have the usual music, mailbag and rant at the end of the show.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Jon-David-Cole.jpg

Last edited:

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
My sincere thanks for 12 educational and always entertaining years. Here’s to many more. Huzzah!

The work it takes to produce the show at such a consistently high level of quality week after week is greatly appreciated.

It was also great to hear from Jon David again. You guys have been my virtual pipe shop and weekly respite from the general stupidity out there for a long time.

Renfield

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Congratulations on 575th show. What a milestone. Who would have thought you could last this long? You know I always love John David on the show and he didn’t disappoint. His insight and knowledge is always educational. I hope to be listening to you another 12 years.

Reactions: Zero and jbfrady

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Hi Brian! I've been listening to you since 2012 and it's something I look forward to each week. So a big congrats on starting the new season and here's to many more!

For last week's episode, always a treat hearing Jon David Cole! The discussion on the small batch tobaccos is something I think about a lot as I feel like I get FOMO around all the new releases but then I also hate finding something I really like and never being able to get it again.

Reactions: Zero