PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Jon David Cole. JD is the Owner/Tobacconist at The Country Squire in Jackson, MS, and he is the former co-host of the podcast, Country Squire Radio, which ended their 10-year run earlier this year. We’ll have JD with the new “From the Country Squire” segment talking about the recent PCA (Premium Cigar Association) Convention. At the top of the show, we’ll have Pipe Smoking 101 – Parts of the Pipe.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Jon-David-Cole.jpg

Reactions: Rossi320

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Brian, thanks again for a great show. It’s always good to hear from Jon David. His discussion of the trade show was a nice bookend to Christian’s talk about the European tobacco business last week.

On the topic of your rant I always have to assume that people who can’t successfully use a public restroom are probably not much better at anything else.

Renfield

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
JD and Brian together is always a great listen. Funny, and off the rails at times. But always insightful and I take something away from each conversation they have.

Brian, it was great smoking a pipe with you and getting to know you in person. I would acknowledge my time with JD at Smitty's as well, but I doubt he will see this. Anyways, it was truly an honor and thanks to all involved in the making of this podcast.
20230729_170811.jpg20230729_182307.jpg

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Hey Brian, great episode and always great hearing JD on the show! Was also great to have a chance to meet you and JD at the Smitty's show! I definitely checked off meeting some pipe celebrities that I have been listening to for years at the show!