PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Pipe Event in two weeks Jan 20th at Smitty's Cigar Lounge 12pm to 6pm in Gainesville, Ga. Smittys is probably the best pipe shop in Georgia with a great selection of new and estate pipes and tobaccos. Smittys also has a great selection of beer and wine and will provide lunch for everyone.
There will be a slow smoke contest and a tamper exchange. Also I will have out an aged tobacco sampling bar from my personal cellar. Pipe artisans Nate King, Jared Coles, Stefan Cashwell, Reid Robertson, and Kevin Foster will be on hand selling pipes. Ed Graves from Dark Fired Leather will be selling his goods and Bradley Gant from BG Woodworks. Also Adam Floyd will be on hand doing a presentation on Peterson pipes.

975 Dawsonville Hwy
Gainesville, Ga 30501

Tamper Exchange: Bring a nice tamper either handmade by yourself or someone else, something pewter or vintage to trade. Just no pipe nails or czeck tools.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
It’e a 12 hour drive one way but it’s really the time away and not the distance that’s keeping me from taking you up. Do post pics for us!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
We have a hotel set up. Guest Lodge Gainesville. We have your group set up at a $75.99 plus tax. Please let all your attending know to call 770-535-8100 to book their rooms with code Pipe

Reactions: AroEnglish