PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
When I try to access my profile here it tells me that I am forbidden, or, if I can access my profile it is missing all sorts of info. Shows that I have made no posts etc... any ideas oh wise moderators?
This is the message I get when trying to access my profile:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/wp-admin/wp-admin/members//profile on this server.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Ohin,
Have you tried logging out and then back in?

I didn't have any trouble getting to my profile page.

Did you use the "Your Profile" button on the left side by the log out button?

I have seen that screen before, but I usually just logged out and tried again.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I can access my profile if I log out and back in, but again, the information is incorrect. When I go to recent posts it says I haven't made a post yet, recent comments the same. Is there some sort of setting I should have checked or something?

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
The profile I am taken to when I hit the your profile button on the upper left of the home page just below "your blog admin" and just above "logout"

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
If I'm correct you have to have a blog set up to access that. Its forbidden for me as well. The profile you might be looking for is at the very top above the PM banner and click my account. There is a spot there to view your profile.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Thanks for the info Mac. I tried that, but it does nothing. When I click it it does nothing. When I hold my cursor over it the only option in the drop down menu is "log out"

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Ok try this because that again has happened to me. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work click Notifications that will direct you to the same page as clicking profile.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Phil,
Go to the home page, and then mouse over the top grey menu to access your profile.
The grey menu on the forums pages is faked and doesn't have all the features. The grey top navigation works on all pages of the site except the forums.
Your profile is here:

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/ohin3

Status
Not open for further replies.