PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 29, 2024
Boston Ma
cmonman.com
A big welcome!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Damn I'm trying to put it in but I cant seem to get any kind of edit function pardon my stupidity

Jan 29, 2024
Boston Ma
cmonman.com
A big welcome!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Got it thanx man
Welcome from W NY. Glad they tore down the Chelsey Naval Hospital, I was an inmate there during Nam.
Ah yes , gone but not forgotten

Reactions: jpmcwjr

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I have had a wonderful time in these forums and already have learned quite a few things about this great pastime . I live in Boston and have become once again a member of the brotherhood of the briar . The tobacco I smoke regularly is captain black ( blue) as it is easily attainable and I seem to enjoy aromatics .
Have also sampled most of the Ashton offerings.
We have in Boston ( technically Cambridge ) the Bentley Smoker a lovely and ancient smoke shop where I am planning to purchase some of the blends they have there . I am primarily smoking my father “Donald J Shetler’s “wonderful collection of pipes my favorite being a big bowled Sumler .
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!