PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Seriously took up the tobacco pipe this past Summer. Had dabbled a bit over past 10 years, but now it's more intentional. I'm making more time for contemplative relaxation - pipe in hand - and maybe a book - or a wee dram.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: GrampaJoseph

GrampaJoseph

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2024
Sacramento, California
…happy to share some samples…
Thanks for the kind offer! But, as you can see, my baccy selection shelf is overflowing already - 47 jarred blends! (…16 of which I haven’t yet tasted)

That’s not counting the ones under the desk in the “cellar” aging a bit before I open them for the first time.

Yeah, I’m good, thanks 😊

Attachments

• IMG_3382.jpeg
    IMG_3382.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 10

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
I grew up in Grover City (Grover Beach now-a-days). Went to Arroyo Grande HS back in the ‘70s.
You're an A. G. Eagle!? Haha, right on!
I'm a Miami native. I moved out here about a decade ago after I got tired of full-time sweating and mosquitoes. I'm actually in Shell Beach, a little pocket town between Pismo and Avila.
We still have a B&M pipe and cigar store in SLO, "The Sanctuary".

20240226_155348.jpg

Last edited:

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Thanks for the kind offer! But, as you can see, my baccy selection shelf is overflowing already - 47 jarred blends! (…16 of which I haven’t yet tasted)

That’s not counting the ones under the desk in the “cellar” aging a bit before I open them for the first time.

Yeah, I’m good, thanks 😊
Wowee! I may be to ask YOU for a sample! You have a few a want to try. Nice selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.