PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello fellow piper's, it's an honor to join you! I enjoy the simple pleasures and cultures of pipes, cigars, whiskey, coffee, craft brews, cars and music. I am also an avid enthusiast of all things and activities outdoors year round. Mountains, forests, lakes, rivers and small towns is where I'll be.

When it comes to pipe tobacco, I love my vapers and vaper blends, but I appreciate, smoke, and cellar all types of tins and bulk. In addition to my all-time favorite vapers of aged Dunbar, aged Escudo and C&D's Anthology, I am currently fixated on last years Cringle Flake! Any other vaper fans out there with their all-time and current favorites?

When it comes to pipes, I have a small collection of briars, meerschaum and cobs from a few manufactures. Cigars are a whole other conversation for a later time, but I currently enjoy a newer brand I stumbled upon called Curivari, and I'm kind of crazy about their Buenaventura BV 600 Gordo! Has anyone out there heard of this brand or tried any of their product?

Other than the comforts of my own home, you can find me in the elements with my family and friends listening to good tunes with good smokes and drinks in-hand. Thank you for making the time to read my intro, I'm grateful to be here, and I look forward to connecting with you!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!