PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hello & welcome from Hereford.
A ‘woodbandit’ from Hastings? Perilously close to Brighton there…….where, as you probably already know, a different kind of bandit is more prevalent. lol
No UK forums anymore. 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: jaingorenard

Woodbandit

Lurker
Feb 24, 2024
Hastings, UK
Hello & welcome from Hereford.
A ‘woodbandit’ from Hastings? Perilously close to Brighton there…….where, as you probably already know, a different kind of bandit is more prevalent. lol
No UK forums anymore. 🙁
First laugh out loud on this forum. Evening Hereford, nice bit of the country. I am a wood cutter, hence the nickname.

Reactions: simong

karibo

Lurker
Jun 4, 2020
London, UK
I’m from the UK (London) and have been smoking pipes on and off for about 10 years. My pipe smoking is a bit limited since I am only allowed to smoke at home occasionally, and I am too chicken to go public :-(

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I’m from the UK (London) and have been smoking pipes on and off for about 10 years. My pipe smoking is a bit limited since I am only allowed to smoke at home occasionally, and I am too chicken to go public :-(
trust me going public rocks. Not only are a surprising number of people chuffed to see and smell a pipe, dogs also love it, to them you're one of the few sane people that enjoys a good stick (what a dog sees when they see a pipe).

Reactions: karibo

karibo

Lurker
Jun 4, 2020
London, UK
trust me going public rocks. Not only are a surprising number of people chuffed to see and smell a pipe, dogs also love it, to them you're one of the few sane people that enjoys a good stick (what a dog sees when they see a pipe).
Thanks for the encouragement :) I keep on thinking it will look strange since I am “too young” but I am actually 52 (despite trying to live like I did in my 30s) 🤣