PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Till Death us do part was not only a film but also a long running series throughout the 60s and 70s, the series All In The Family was the American version made afterwards although I've never watched it.
I do however have all the surviving episodes on dvd of TDUDP (as well as pretty much every uk comedy series from the 1970's) and Alf has a pipe on the go in many many episodes.
Here is a link to a particularly funny clip where a nonplused home help doesn't like the fact Alf is puffing on his filthy old pipe while she's doing the cleaning.

Alf was a West Ham supporter. Ca'mon youuu Irons!!!

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Here's Ms. Peregrine keepin' it smoky.

I had just gotten a 4K TV, and was seeing if I could capture decent snaps of it. Notice the artifacts in and around the mirror!

I0BU9UG.jpg
Love the BlackAdder reference

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Stanley Kubrick‘s „Barry Lyndon“ has a scene, where the protagonist annoys his wife in the coach with a clay pipe. Though he does not care too much.

barry-lyndon-1.jpg

Reactions: The Clay King

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Rick Newcombebdw
Thank you! Al
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon with a pipe:sher:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good question. Cannot think of a single one.

Here's a bit of "cleaning up": At the farm in NJ that was set up and owned by the Duke family (as in the premier name in tobacco a century ago), no smoking was the rule everywhere on the very large property. Every damn where, but deep in the woods, who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: UncleRasta