PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Hello. Welcome to the forums.
Which direction do the toilets flush in New Zealand? Clockwise, or anti-clockwise? Is it true that New Zealand is basically Australia but nicer? Have you ever seen a kangaroo? If I ever visit New Zealand, can I stay at your house, and if I do, how likely am I to see a kangaroo?
Next time I water flush a bowl I’ll let you know. As for a kangaroo, I can cook you a kangaroo steak on the barbie. Or you can go shooting wallabies living in the bush. They are like hobbit kangaroos.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hi all,

I’ve been lurking for a while and thought it was time to properly introduce myself.

I hail from New Zealand, smack bang in the middle of the green belt. Kiwi and avocado country mostly, citrus and truffles too.

As you probably are aware, beggars can’t be choosers when it comes to tobacco options. I have a hard time not finding something to enjoy in all tobacco, even if it just the room or pouch note.

I have 7 cobs, among other pipes.

I asked my friend fletch for any pipe recommendations - he goes by @RustiePyles CPG here from memory - and he said petes, however whenever I find one for sale I am outbid by someone with deep pockets, probably in Vegas.

I like the idea of old high grade kaywoodies, but where did they all go?

Any help for a brother at what pipes I should smoke now?

Best,

David
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Next time I water flush a bowl I’ll let you know. As for a kangaroo, I can cook you a kangaroo steak on the barbie. Or you can go shooting wallabies living in the bush. They are like hobbit kangaroos.
I remember once I had a pait of RM Williams Chelsea boots made out of kangaroo leather.they were supple and softy yet sturdy, Greetings and welcome from Finland-EU

Reactions: jpberg and Ahi Ka