simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Thanks ! Great video ... Love the white lab coats ! Instead of a forum member Fez, Kevin should make up Forum Member white lab coat smoking jackets !! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Any idea what pipe the tobacco farmer was smoking ? I don't normally like straights but I think that one I'd get ... ???

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Thanks ! Great video ... Love the white lab coats ! Instead of a forum member Fez, Kevin should make up Forum Member white lab coat smoking jackets !! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Any idea what pipe the tobacco farmer was smoking ? I don't normally like straights but I think that one I'd get ... ???
Not sure, think it could be a Brentford (Falcon).IMG_3532.jpegHere’s another fun little video, showing both falcons & Charatan factories. Think it’s a young Barry Jones on the lathe.

Reactions: yanoJL

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Good guess on the Brentwood ... hard to tell as direct sunlight is on the shank. I thought at first it looked like a cob but knew it wouldn't have been. The bowl is darker than the shank.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Here is another gem from that website found trying pipe in the search bar: smoking women.

I hadn’t seen that one, thanks for posting it!👍
The Pathé site is great, only trouble is you can go from one old reel to another, for hours & hours, there’s so much good content on there.
Here’s one of the latest ones I’ve been watching, one of a fascinating series, narrated by old Basil Rathbone.