PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kbussell

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2024
Highlands Ranch, CO
A free gift with your next order after subscribing to their newsletter. Type the coupon code "NEWSUBSCRIBER" at checkout for a surprise of goodies.

This was a nice little add-on to my order! I really like thier site, with lots to choose from. I have obtained ten pipes (so far) from this site, and I have had a very good experience. I also like how they ship USPS... and I can always get to the mailbox first.

Attachments

• NewSubscriberKit.jpg
    NewSubscriberKit.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 67

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
I love it when retailers do things like this, like how some shops always leave a handwritten note, or some put licorice candy in the box… I wish more companies would budget a small amount for this but I can see how it would add up. I’m much more prone to repeat business with companies that do things like this. In the pipe tobacco world it seems more common but I’m biased of course.

minerLuke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2023
Vancouver BC
I love it when retailers do things like this, like how some shops always leave a handwritten note, or some put licorice candy in the box… I wish more companies would budget a small amount for this but I can see how it would add up. I’m much more prone to repeat business with companies that do things like this. In the pipe tobacco world it seems more common but I’m biased of course.
Yes, I am a big fan of the little licorice pipe the Danish Pipe Shop includes with every pipe purchase! I remember those little candy pipes when I was a little kid but I haven't seen them for sale in a long time.

I usually eat it my licorice pipe after I smoke the first break in bowl in my new pipe!

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Yes, I am a big fan of the little licorice pipe the Danish Pipe Shop includes with every pipe purchase! I remember those little candy pipes when I was a little kid but I haven't seen them for sale in a long time.

I usually eat it my licorice pipe after I smoke the first break in bowl in my new pipe!
I still have mine from an order from a few months ago. I really dislike black licorice (but love any other flavor) but you’re making me want to give it a shot.