PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Dan Croxall. This is the third in our series of interviews with “Journeymen Pipe Smokers” – guys that have been smoking pipes between five and 10 years. Dan is a professor at his alma mater, the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Prior to returning to academia, Dan practiced law at the world’s largest law firm (DLA Piper LLP) as a complex civil litigator and white-collar criminal defense attorney. He then opened the world’s smallest law firm (Croxall Law) in 2013 to focus his practice on representing California Craft breweries and related parties. At the top of the show, Brian will have a trip report on his visit to Jackson, MS to The Country Squire for the party and last recording of the Country Squire Radio Podcast.

Dan-Croxall.jpg

Reactions: andysc83

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brian,

What a great show with Dan. Fascinating backstory and great storytelling about his both professional and pipe related background. It is so fascinating the little niche's the we all find ourselves with our professional lives. I don't say it enough, but the music and rant are always an aspect of the show that I enjoy as well. Thanks for another entertaining evening while enjoying a bowl in the garage.

Jason

Reactions: rmbittner

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Hey Brian!

Catching up on the last few shows and I got to say, I'm really loving Journeyman Pipe Smoker series! I myself fall into this category and its really interesting to hear from others in the same boat. Also, was happy hear a shoutout for Boda Pipes in Greenville from the Ethan Talley episode as it was the place I bought my first pipe from and still continue to shop there to this day. Anyways, keep the great shows coming!

Sincerely a person born and raised in South Carolina that wears shoes

hilbert15

Lurker
Feb 28, 2023
Hey Brian,
I can Not seem to get enough of your show! I am working on catching up. I have a long way to go..... I have to admit Dan hung with the punches, man you two had me dying of laughter. I am sad to hear about the country squire stopping production but I am glad they went out with a bang. Don't stop enjoying every bowl even if your tongue tells you otherwise.