PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I guess Country Squire can eat it as long as want.
That being said, 2 pounds of tobacco, correctly labeled, Jesus, like that’s ever going to get through.

Reactions: fireground_piper

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
I most certainly didn't expect the refund. It was an excellent surprise. I don't have those kind of arrogant expectations, that people should pick up the slack for me.
As I said, and I'm fascinated how this has been overlooked in the comments made, that, I was most grateful, and surprised at the gesture. And, as others have repeated, I thought it was a generous, class act.

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
Yeah, well, the $1800 was for the blends. The GST, is another $180. Their 'processing fee' is $150.
Let's see, that's, 'oh yes, that's $2130?!
It's easy to say 'I would have paid the fee and enjoyed the stuff'. When it's someone else who has to pony up.
I've noticed in life, we've always got the answers to everyone else's problems, but not our own.

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
They went well beyond,You chose to run the risk of importing,presumably without a license and they covered you when the parcel was seized.
Don't you think I understand that?!
I endeavoured to make that clear in my comment. Obviously clear English is an issue here!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Yeah, well, the $1800 was for the blends. The GST, is another $180. Their 'processing fee' is $150.
Let's see, that's, 'oh yes, that's $2130?!
It's easy to say 'I would have paid the fee and enjoyed the stuff'. When it's someone else who has to pony up.
I've noticed in life, we've always got the answers to everyone else's problems, but not our own.
Did you know that you would have to potentially incur the $2130 price tag 🏷️ for the 🍂 before ordering from The Country Squire? Is there a way to estimate 🇦🇺 surcharges on 🍂 if it is picked up by the authorities? ☕