PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I’ve really missed these dogpile threads..,
I am so sorry that you were forced to read this thread and to post in it, how many times??? Please call 911 if someone has a dangerous object pointed at you. Change the thread title or lock it if it breaks the rules. THat should be on a mod not the C&D police.

Maybe if we discussed it like adult pipers instead of the C&D police something good could come of it. Nope, keep bashing anyone who doesn't agree with you. Makes for a great forum.

Link threads to other posts? I cannot honestly say i recall another thread about mold in the last two or 3 years that wasnt this company. Please prove me wrong and maybe others will change thier tune about posting it here every single time it happens. Perhaps the bickering about it is what the posters are after??? I think that is what Jessie is saying.

Maybe it is like 11:11 on the clock and I see all the other times when I check the time, but that number is remembered like its special??

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
All ten of my 2016 release date Bijou was affected. C&D offered to replace them with more, I declined as I didn't want to risk more mold so they replaced them with ten tins of my choice.
What other company would do that?
Certainly not GH.

@admin @ssjones @jpmcwjr can one of you please look at this thread and determine whether or not it passes muster?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I am so sorry that you were forced to read this thread and to post in it, how many times??? Please call 911 if someone has a dangerous object pointed at you. Change the thread title or lock it if it breaks the rules. THat should be on a mod not the C&D police.

Maybe if we discussed it like adult pipers instead of the C&D police something good could come of it. Nope, keep bashing anyone who doesn't agree with you. Makes for a great forum.

Link threads to other posts? I cannot honestly say i recall another thread about mold in the last two or 3 years that wasnt this company. Please prove me wrong and maybe others will change thier tune about posting it here every single time it happens. Perhaps the bickering about it is what the posters are after??? I think that is what Jessie is saying.

Maybe it is like 11:11 on the clock and I see all the other times when I check the time, but that number is remembered like its special??
Go pound sand…

• Haha
Reactions: woodrow and peteguy
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey

What other company would do that?
Certainly not GH.

@admin @ssjones @jpmcwjr can one of you please look at this thread and determine whether or not it passes muster?
I think that to get them to close this thread, we're going to have to start calling each other names, you big Goombah! puffy

Fight Fuck You GIF by VICE España - Find & Share on GIPHY

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Craig, did you just go with Wahhmbulance? Wow, that is old school, early 2000's?

I liked Brobs, figures. He was a bit mixed up but had a good heart. Oh well, maybe the cyber bully police will hit us next.

Status
Not open for further replies.