PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Came out to Tennessee to visit our son who moved out to Franklin a few months ago. Today my wife and I took a little trip down to Columbia to visit Briarworks, made my pilgrimage so to speak, and was able to stroke my PAD and TAD. Delightful visit! Brad helped me find this excellent blast in their new Zulu shape, released for their 10th Anniversary this year, then, offered a tour of their 'shop floor' where the briar and transformed to stummels and finally, pipes. I guess I didn't get as many shots as I might have, but here's a few:
IMG_5845.jpg IMG_5846.jpg IMG_5851.JPG IMG_5849.jpg IMG_5850.jpg IMG_5853.jpg
p.s. Yuengling is good stuff!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Came out to Tennessee to visit our son who moved out to Franklin a few months ago. Today my wife and I took a little trip down to Columbia to visit Briarworks, made my pilgrimage so to speak, and was able to stroke my PAD and TAD. Delightful visit! Brad helped me find this excellent blast in their new Zulu shape, released for their 10th Anniversary this year, then, offered a tour of their 'shop floor' where the briar and transformed to stummels and finally, pipes. I guess I didn't get as many shots as I might have, but here's a few:
View attachment 258429 View attachment 258428 View attachment 258427 View attachment 258423 View attachment 258425 View attachment 258426
p.s. Yuengling is good stuff!
If you like Yuengling move to central PA it's the cheap stuff here. It's what we drank in high school.

Reactions: Scottmi